Immaculate semi-detached house, parking for two cars on driveway, front garden and enclosed rear garden in Frys Meadow, a highly sought after development off the Frys Road, Ballymena.
Situated on a quiet avenue within the development and ideally located within a short drive of all the amenities around the town and quickly onto the M2 with routes northa nd south.
Frys Meadow was built around 2018 and this beautifully presented house has three bedrooms and two reception rooms including sun room to the rear.
A perfect home for first time buyers or young families looking for a modern home in a convenient location.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, open plan kitchen, dining and sun room, cloakroom and WC then three bedrooms (master ensuite) and family bathroom on the first floor. The property is in superb decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing and a gas central heating system which produces a very good EPC rating of B83. On drive parking for two cars, front garden and enclosed rear garden.
- Hardwood front door. Ceramic tiled floor. Under stairs storage.
- Lounge 4.45m x 4.25m (14'7" x 13'11")
- Spacious living room with wall-mounted, contemporary electric fire. TV and internet points, Carpet.
- Kitchen / Dining 5.45m x 3.6m (17'11" x 11'10")
- Kitchen and dining area open with sun room. Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units in a shaker style. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated gas hob and electric oven with stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washer / dryer. Island breakfast bar. Ceramic tiled floor and tiled splashback.
- Sun room 3.1m x 2.75m (10'2" x 9'0")
- Double aspect sun room open with kitchen / dining area. UPVC glazed door to rear garden. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Cloakroom / WC 2.1m x 1m (6'11" x 3'3")
- Low flush WC and wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
- First floor
- Carpeted stairs to first floor landing. Built in cupboard.
- Bathroom 2.4m x 1.7m (7'10" x 5'7")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, wash hand basin with feature splashback and panel bath with screen and thermostatic shower over bath. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 3.45m x 3.25m (11'4" x 10'8")
- Master bedroom and ensuite. Range of fitted sliding wardrobes. Carpet and TV point.
- Ensuite 2.75m x 0.9m (9'0" x 2'11")
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.5m x 3.45m (11'6" x 11'4")
- Double bedroom with range of fitted sliding wardrobes. Carpet and TV point.
- Bedroom 3 3.25m x 2.25m (10'8" x 7'5")
- Carpeted bedroom.
- Tarmac driveway with parking for two cars. Front garden in neat lawn and pathway.
- Enclosed rear garden in neat lawn and paved patio area. Wooden shed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.