We are delighted to offer for sale/rent this beautifully presented semi detached family home in the ever popular Drummond Park development. . The property comprises living room, downstairs w.c, kitchen with dining area, three bedrooms, master bedroom en suite and a family bathroom. This attractive semi is located on the edge of the town and only a few minutes walk from schools, shops, churches and bus routes for Belfast, Lisburn, Downpatrick or Newcastle and with the fantastic quality of finish throughout, early viewing is a must.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wooden front door. Tiled floor.
- White low flush w.c. And pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled at splashback.
- Living room 17'11 x 11'9 (5.46m x 3.58m)
- Sandstone fireplace with tiled inset and hearth.
- Kitchen/dining area 18'2 x 12'3 (5.54m x 3.73m)
- High and low level units with integrated oven and hob and stainless steel extractor fan. Recess for fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. Double doors to rear garden. Tiled floor and splashback.
- First floor
- Bathroom 9'2 x 6'6 (2.79m x 1.98m)
- Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with overhead shower. Tiled floor and splashback. Built in cupboard.
- Bedroom one 11'5 x 11'3 (3.48m x 3.43m)
- Front facing.
- White low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle. Tiled floor and splashback.
- Bedroom two 12'1 x 9'10 (3.68m x 3.00m)
- Rear facing.
- Bedroom Three 12'1 x 8'0 (3.68m x 2.44m)
- Rear facing.
- Garage 18'2 x 11'5 (5.54m x 3.48m)
- Up and over door. Power and light.
- Gardens laid out in lawn to the front with tarmac drive rear garden with paved area and stones.