Extensively Refurbished and Modernised Period Town Terrace in Ever Popular Location
A beautifully presented and extensively refurbished period town terrace holding a prime position within this ever popular location. Ideally suited to the first time buyer or young couple the richly appointed interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge, spacious luxury kitchen incorporating built-under oven and ceramic hob, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher with dining area and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, rear lobby with obvious potential, built-in mirrored slide robes, wood laminate floor coverings and has been maintained to the highest standard over the years. A south facing rear garden and off street car parking add the finishing touches to a home which will have immediate appeal.
- Entrance Hall
- Panelled radiator, mahogany entrance door, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 3.82 X 3.70 (12'6" X 12'2")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, under stairs storage.
- Kitchen 4.74 X 2.25 (15'7" X 7'5")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, partly tiled walls.
Dining Area - Double panelled radiator, quarter pvc panelled walls, recessed lighting.
- Panelled radiator, wall mounted gas boiler, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.37 x 3.10 (11'1" x 10'2")
- Built-in mirrored slide robes, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.00 x 2.55 (9'10" x 8'4")
- Panelled radiator, cupboard.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls and ceiling, recessed lighting, wood laminate floor, recessed lighting.
- Patio garden to front, rear garden in lawn, driveway.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.