We are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented semi detached home in the ever popular Corry Park Development in the village of Drumaness. This property is immaculately presented throughout and the accommodation comprises of living room with feature fireplace and stove, fitted kitchen with dining space and patio doors to rear garden, 3 bedrooms, bathroom and off street parking. The property further benefits from an attached garage with utility space and enclosed rear garden with patio and lawned areas with mature shrubbery.
Recent sales in the area have moved very quickly so early viewing is recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed front door leading to bright and spacious entrance hall with under stair storage area.
- Living Room 14'4" x 10'1" (4.37m x 3.07m)
- Solid wood flooring. Fireplace with stove slate heath. French doors leading to kitchen/diner.
- Kitchen / Dining 16'7" x 9'10" (5.05m x 3.00m)
- Range of high and low rise units with sink unit, . Electric integrated oven and hob with extractor fan. Recess for American fridge/freezer. Sliding patio doors to rear and door to side. Tiled floor and splash.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hot press.
- Bedroom One 12'11" x 10'3" (3.94m x 3.12m)
- Rear facing bedroom with built in robes.
- Bedroom Two 12'1" x 8'10" (3.68m x 2.69m)
- Front facing.
- Bedroom Three 8'4" x 7'8" (2.54m x 2.34m)
- Front facing.
- Bathroom 6'3" x 5'8" (1.91m x 1.73m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin and bath with overhead shower. Tiled walls.
- GARAGE 12'9" x 17'11" (3.89m x 5.46m)
- Electric roller door. Recess for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- To the front is a garden laid out in lawn. Tarmaced driveway with ample off road parking. To the rear - beautiful enclosed garden with paved patio and lawned area. Access to garage.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.