We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive detached bungalow which is located on a superb elevated site in a much sought after residential area just off the Antrim Road, Glengormley offering stunning views towards Belfast Lough.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace, family room and a fitted kitchen / diner with access to a basement / storage room. There are also four bedrooms master with ensuite and a separate family bathroom with white suite. Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there a part shared driveway leading to your own concrete driveway sweeping around the front and rear of the property offering superb parking and turning space, large workshop / storage area with light and power with attached lean to and superb private gardens to front, side and rear in lawn screened with mature trees shrubs
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door.
- LOUNGE 19'5'' X 11'9'' AT WIDEST (5.92m X 3.58m AT WIDEST)
- Feature fireplace, marble & granite inset, mahogany surround, two radiators.
- FAMILY ROOM 11'9'' X 10'10'' AT WIDEST (3.58m X 3.30m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, pvc double glazed double doors to rear.
- KITCHEN 15'2'' X 11'5'' AT WIDEST (4.62m X 3.48m AT WIDEST)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, partly tiled walls, radiator, access to basement / storage room and rear.
- BEDROOM 1 15'3'' X 10'10'' AT WIDEST (4.65m X 3.30m AT WIDEST)
- Fully tiled walk in shower area, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 14'1'' X 11'9'' AT WIDEST (4.29m X 3.58m AT WIDEST)
- Built in mirror sliding wardrobes, radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, Redring electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 13'4'' X 10'5'' (4.06m X 3.18m)
- Radiator, stunning views.
- BEDROOM 4 11'7'' X 10'4'' (3.53m X 3.15m)
- Radiator, access to partly floored roofspace, light, gas boiler.
- Part shared driveway leading to your own concrete driveway sweeping around the front and rear of the property providing ample parking and turning space.
Superb gardens to front, side and rear in lawn screened with mature shrubs.
Former stable now workshop 48'10'' x 17'5'', light and power.
Attached lean to 35'2'' x 11'5'' light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.