Castlemore Park is situated off the Upper Knockbreda Road and offers convenience to many local amenities to include Forestside Shopping Centre, main arterial routes and transport links to most parts of the City. Internally the property comprises three bedrooms, lounge with double doors to dining, fitted kitchen and a white bathroom suite on first floor. In addition the property also benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing, driveway with ample parking and enclosed loose stone area to the rear. Great potential for the buyer that's keen to add their own finishing touch.
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall. Laminate flooring.
- Lounge 14'1 x 11'7 (4.29m x 3.53m)
- Hole in wall style fire place, wooden mantle, tiled hearth. Laminate flooring. Double glass panelled door providing access to rear.
- Dining Room 10'9 x 10'5 (3.28m x 3.18m)
- Double glazed sliding doors to garden. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 13'8 x 10'9 (4.17m x 3.28m)
- Full range of high and low level units, 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel under-oven. Overhead extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Single drainer 1 ¼ bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Breakfast bar. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 13'8 x 11'6 (4.17m x 3.51m)
- Floor boards sanded and varnished.
- Bedroom Two 11'6 x 10'11 (3.51m x 3.33m)
- Floorboards sanded and varnished. Exceptional views over Belfast.
- Bedroom Three 9'7 x 8'11 (2.92m x 2.72m)
- Floorboards sanded and varnished. Built in robe.
- White Bathroom Suite 7'6 x 5'9 (2.29m x 1.75m)
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with shower above with pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c Hot-press housing gas boiler.
- Outside front
- Front garden laid in lawns with mature trees.
Driveway with parking.
- Rear Garden
- Enclosed loose stone area to rear. Bordered by timber fencing.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.