Of recent construction, this beautifully presented semi detached home offers spacious, well proportioned accommodation comprising three bedrooms, one with en suite shower, lounge with marble fire place, contemporary kitchen with granite work tops open to dining/living area, downstairs w/c and luxury white bathroom suite on first floor with separate shower cubicle. In addition to a gas heating system and double glazing the property also benefits from a block paved driveway leading to detached garage and enclosed rear garden that captures the afternoon and evening sun. With local shops at Newton Park, specialist boutiques and delicatessens on Ormeau Road and an array of high street names at Forestside, the property is also convenient to leading schools and main transport links.
- Solid hardwood front door to entrance hall. Ceramic tiled flooring. Under-stairs storage with lighting.
- Down-stairs w.c
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome sittings. Visually floating skink unit with mixer taps. Ceramic tiled flooring.
- Lounge 15'9 x 11'2 (4.80m x 3.40m)
- Upgraded marble fire-place with granite inset and matching hearth housing coal effect gas fire.
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining/Living 18'4 x 12'9 (5.59m x 3.89m)
- Full range of impressive Shuller German high quality units with granite worktops, built in 4 ring hob. Integrated appliances to include gas hob with Primer glass splash back, electric oven, stainless steel extractor hood. Fridge/ freezer and dish-washer.
Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Upgraded mixer taps with spray nozzle. Concealed under-lighting. Ceramic tiled flooring. French doors to patio. Enclosed washer dryer with ample shelving and storage.
- Additional kitchen image
- Dining image
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 12'5 x 10'10 (3.78m x 3.30m)
- Comprising fully tiled (mosaic detailing) corner shower cubicle with a thermostatically controlled shower, visually floating sink unit, low flush w.c.. Tiled flooring. Recessed down-lighters. Part tiled walls also with mosaic tiling.
- Bedroom Two 12'1 x 9'6 (3.68m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom Three 7'10 x 8'6 (2.39m x 2.59m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite with panelled bath with mixer taps with telephone hand shower hand shower. Visually floating sink unit. Separate shower cubicle. Spot-lighting. Tiled flooring.
- Access to the roof-space via fold down ladder. Built in storage.
- Outside Front
- Driveway with ample parking with a Tobermore brick paved finish to the driveway. Leading to a detached garage. Landscaped garden with trees and plants. External light to both the front and rear.
- Detached Garage 21'10 x 10'5 (6.65m x 3.18m)
- Detached garage with a large roller door with exceptional storage space. Light and power. Enclosed garden with flagged patio area.
- Outside Rear
- Generous south facing rear garden which benefits from the sun in the evenings. Upgraded Tobermore historic slate to the back garden and patio area. Painted boundary fencing. Outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.