An excellent red brick semi-detached property located in the much sought after Grand Parade area. Ideally located within a short distance to some of East Belfast's leading schools, Forestside Shopping Centre, Ballyhackamore Village and its vast array of shops and cafés and main arterial routes to Belfast City Centre. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, spacious lounge / dining room open to fitted kitchen. Furthermore, the first floor offers three bedrooms, and attractive white bathroom suite with panel bath with over head shower. Also benefitting from an enclosed rear garden in PVC double glazing and gas fired central heating, plus the added benefit of a floored roofspace. High demand is expected for this property and early viewing is recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Front door.
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate strip wood flooring and storage understairs.
- Living Room 12'5 x 9'9 (3.78m x 2.97m)
- Laminate strip wood flooring and hole in the wall fireplace with beam.
Open to -
- Dining Room 10'5 x 7'9 (3.18m x 2.36m)
- Laminate strip wood flooring, recessed spotlighting and double doors to garden.
Open to -
- Kitchen 14' x 7' (4.27m x 2.13m)
- High and low level units, single drainer sink unit, stainless steel oven, ceramic four ring hob, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, laminate strip wood flooring and recessed spotlighting.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 11'9 x 10' (3.58m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2 9' x 8'9 (2.74m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 3 7' x 5'9 (2.13m x 1.75m)
- Built in shelves.
- Roofspace 11'9 x 9'2 (3.58m x 2.79m)
- Fully floored and Velux type window.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower, vanity unit, low flush wc and partly tiled walls.
- Fully enclosed rear garden with decked area leading to artificial grass area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.