Beaufort Avenue is just off the Beechill Road, which is off the Newtownbreda Road, offering convenience to many local amenities to include the Tesco superstore, Forestside Shopping Centre and main arterial routes into and out of Belfast.
Internally the property benefits from three bedrooms, lounge open to dining room, a fitted kitchen, white bathroom suite on first floor, gas heating system and double glazing. Outside there is an easily maintained front garden, driveway with ample parking and enclosed rear garden laid in lawns. Although some modernisation required to the kitchen and bathroom, this property would make an excellent first time purchase for those hoping to add their own fit and finish.
A super starter home in a great location.
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance.
- Lounge / dining 23'2 x 11'8 (7.06m x 3.56m)
- Tiled fire-place with glass fronted fire (not in working order). Under-stairs storage.
- Kitchen 9'6 x 6'7 (2.90m x 2.01m)
- Range of units, formica work surfaces, built in hob and under-oven (oven not in working order). Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 11'4 x 7'7 (3.45m x 2.31m)
- Bedroom Two 12'1 x 8'3 (3.68m x 2.51m)
- Bedroom Three 8'11 x 7'0 (2.72m x 2.13m)
- (at widest points).
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled, Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c. Hot press.
- Outside Front
- Front gardens laid in lawns.
Driveway with ample parking to side.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns, bordered by mature hedging and timber fencing.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.