We are delighted to offer for sale this restored coach house occupying a prime elevated site on Ballywee Road, Templepatrick. The property has been extensively modernised and remodelled by the current owners to provide adaptable accommodation over two floors whilst retaining many original period features. Inside the accommodation comprises : entrance hall with tiled floor leading to a large kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, exposed stone feature wall and hardwood back door, ground floor master bedroom with en suite shower room and stairwell leading to open plan lounge with exposed stone feature wall, inglenook style fireplace with open fire and Juliet style balcony enjoying magnificent elevated views over open countryside. Also on the first floor is another generous bedroom with views over the open countryside, and a large luxury shower room.
Other benefits include oil heating and pvc double glazing. Externally, the property is approached by a sweeping driveway with garden to front laid in lawn, and a large stoned courtyard leading to twin garages. There is also a fully enclosed stoned garden to rear.
Early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood panelled front door with twin matching side panels and fan light above, tiled floor and stairwell to first floor.
- KITCHEN / DINER 5.13m x 4.62m (16'10" x 15'2")
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, melamine worktop, Stainless steel basin and a half sink unit, integrated oven, four ring hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge, integrated dishwasher, partly tiled walls and feature stone wall, tiled floor, hardwood back door.
- MASTER BEDROOM 5.13m x 3.76m (16'10" x 12'4")
- Radiator, views over open countryside.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c, partly tiled walls.
- FIRST FLOOR
- LOUNGE 5.18m x 4.65m (17'0" x 15'3")
- Exposed stone feature feature wall. Juliet style balcony enjoying elevated views over open countrywide. Inglenook exposed brick style fireplace with open fire and quarry tiled hearth.
- BEDROOM 2 5.16m x 3.07m (16'11" x 10'1")
- FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM
- Luxury suite comprising wet room style shower area with rainshower, Roca wash hand basin and matching w.c. Chrome towel radiator.
- Stoned sweeping driveway leading to courtyard with access to large attached garage with roller shutter door.
Adjoining workshop/garage (30'8 x 18'2) with light and power suitable for a wide range of purposes.
Enclosed stoned garden to rear, and gardens to front in lawn.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.