We are delighted to offer for sale this end terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Doagh Road. This home requires complete modernisation and refurbishment and will appeal to a builder / property developer.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge, fitted kitchen / diner with space for appliances and a rear hall with access to garden.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and a separate shower room.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing, oil heating and pvc fascia and guttering.
Outside there is off street parking at rear and gardens to front, side and rear with mature shrubs.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, radiator.
- LOUNGE 14'3'' X 13'10'' AT WIDEST (4.34m X 4.22m AT WIDEST)
- KITCHEN / DINER 12'0'' X 10'5'' (3.66m X 3.18m)
- High and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, under fridge space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, radiator.
- REAR HALL
- Storage cupboard, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 10'9'' X 10'6'' (3.28m X 3.20m)
- Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 12'0'' X 10'9'' AT WIDEST (3.66m X 3.28m AT WIDEST)
- Hotpress, built in wardrobe, views towards countryside.
- BEDROOM 3 8'9'' X 8'3'' AT WIDEST (2.67m X 2.51m AT WIDEST)
- Built in wardrobe, radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle, wash hand basin with storage cupboard, wc, partly tiled walls.
- Concrete driveway at rear.
Gardens to front, side and rear with a variety of plants and shrubs.
Boiler house and oil tank at rear
Pvc fascia and guttering
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.