We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented mid terrace property which is located on an elevated site just off the Doagh Road offering stunning views towards Belfast Lough and Knockagh Monument.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with wood laminate flooring and a luxury fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob and access to rear garden.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and a separate luxury shower room.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a pebbled garden to front and a fully enclosed garden to rear with feature decking area and brick paved pathway.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, tiled floor, radiator.
- LOUNGE 13'7'' X 14'4'' (4.14m X 4.37m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, stunning views towards Belfast Lough and Knockagh Monument.
- KITCHEN / DINER 17'8'' X 10'2'' (5.38m X 3.10m)
- Luxury range of high and low level units, granite worktop, basin and a half sink unit, built in stainless steel oven & microwave, ceramic induction hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, gas boiler, tiled floor, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 10'4'' X 8'10'' (3.15m X 2.69m)
- Built in mirror sliding wardrobe, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 12'0'' X 10'10'' AT WIDEST (3.66m X 3.30m AT WIDEST)
- Built in wardrobe, radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 8'11'' X 8'3'' (2.72m X 2.51m)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Chrome corner shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Communal parking at rear.
Pebbled garden to front.
Fully enclosed garden to rear with feature decking area.
Brick paved pathway and shrub beds.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.