We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and well presented semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Doagh Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises: entrance hall, good size lounge, dining room part open to a modern beech fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob and access to rear. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a pebbled garden to front, good garden to side in lawn and a superb garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, radiator.
- LOUNGE 15'9 X 11'9 (At Widest) (4.80m X 3.58m ( At Widest))
- DINING ROOM 11'9 X 8'10 (3.58m X 2.69m)
- Radiator, part open to kitchen.
- KITCHEN 11'7 X 9'9 (3.53m X 2.97m)
- Range of Beech high and low level fitted units with Formica worktops, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, stainless steel gas hob and stainless steel extractor fan. Fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler, breakfast table, radiator, pvc double glazed front door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'9 X 10'11 (3.58m X 3.33m)
- BEDROOM 2 12'6 X 11'9 (At Widest) (3.81m X 3.58m ( At Widest))
- BEDROOM 3 9'5 X 8'8 (2.87m X 2.64m)
- White suite comprising: panelled bath with Thermostatic shower above, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Fully tiled walls, radiator.
- Pebbled garden to front.
Good garden to side in lawn.
Superb garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.