We are pleased to offer for sale this luxury detached home situated on the ever popular Belfast road between Ballynahinch and Temple.
Located off a private laneway, this fantastic family home has been beautifully extended and maintained over the years to give a luxury residence situated on a mature private site.
The property comprises entrance hall, dining room, large bright living room with feature wood burning stove, kitchen with living/ dining area, study, utility room, cloakroom and four bedrooms, three of which have ensuite facilities. The property further benefits from a double garage, a double car port, a single garage, workshop and various stores, ideal for those who wish to work from home or expand their hobbies. Other benefits include LED and low energy lighting throughout the house, exterior security lighting and a security system.
The large site extend to just over an acre laid out in lawns and mature plantings with rural outlooks on all sides.
The property is located just off the Belfast Road close to the Temple crossroads, offering easy access to Belfast, Lisburn, Carryduff, Ballynahinch and Saintfield. There are plenty of local amenities at hand including a coffee shop, a green grocer, a petrol station and even a bike shop! Local transport is close by including school buses offering access to the provinces leading schools. Golf enthusiasts have the superb Rockmount and Temple Golf Clubs within a short drive.
This property really needs to be viewed to fully appreciate all it has to offer and being priced keenly to sell, early viewing is recommended
- Reception Hall
- Solid wooden glazed front door leading into large reception hall with solid wooden flooring and cornicing.
- Dining room 21'2" x 10'2" (6.45m x 3.10m)
- Open plan through from the reception hall to the dining room with solid wooden flooring and cornicing.
- Kitchen/ living/ Dining area 23'11" x 14'6" (7.29m x 4.42m)
- A range of low level units including granite blue pearl work tops with stainless steel sink unit, recess for American fridge freezer and range style cooker, breakfast bar. Tiled flooring in kitchen area. Solid wooden flooring in living/ dining area. Recess for fireplace. Feature cornicing. Door to side patio.
- Scullery 7'0" x 5'9" (2.13m x 1.75m)
- Range of high and low level units including stainless steel sink unit and recess for dishwasher. Tiled flooring and splash back. Door to rear. Large store with hot water cylinder.
- Living Room 19'9" x 17'8" (6.02m x 5.38m)
- Large bright living room with solid wooden flooring. Skantherm wood burning stove with tiled hearth. Feature cornicing. Door to outside deck and garden.
- Study/ Bedroom five 10'5" x 8'9" (3.18m x 2.67m)
- Feature cornicing.
- Cloakroom/ hallway 10'6" x 3'11" (3.20m x 1.19m)
- Door to garage and a large walk in store. Pull down loft ladder to partially floored storage area.
- Toilet 9'8" x 8'6" (2.95m x 2.59m)
- Low flush W/C and hand wash basin and with tiled splash back. Wooden laminate flooring. Ample space for a shower or bath.
- Bedroom Four 10'3" x 10'0" (3.12m x 3.05m)
- Currently used as a gym. Walk in wardrobe.
- Bedroom Three (Ensuite) 19'8" x 11'10" (5.99m x 3.61m)
- Large bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe. Feature cornicing.
- Dressing room 7'0 x 7'0 (2.13m x 2.13m)
- Built in wardrobes.
- Ensuite 6'10" x 5'8" (2.08m x 1.73m)
- Suite comprising low flush W/C, wash hand basin and bath with overhead shower. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- Bedroom Two (Ensuite) 19'4" x 13'0" (5.89m x 3.96m)
- Large bright room with ensuite and dressing room. Feature cornicing.
- Ensuite 10'0" x 5'11" (3.05m x 1.80m)
- Suite encompassing low flush W/C, bidet, wash hand basin and bath with overhead electric shower. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- Walk in wardrobe 6'0 x 5'4 (1.83m x 1.63m)
- Master Bedroom (Ensuite) 18'0" x 15'8" (5.49m x 4.78m)
- Large master bedroom with sliding doors to outside and ensuite bathroom. Solid wooden floor. Feature cornicing.
- Ensuite 10'6" x 6'2" (3.20m x 1.88m)
- Suite encompassing low flush W/C, bidet, wash hand basin and power shower. Fully tiled walls and floor. Fitted high and low level units.
- Laundry Room 14'9" x 5'6" (4.50m x 1.68m)
- Range of high and low rise units with stainless steel sink unit and drainer and tiled splash back. Recess for washing machine and tumble dryer. Hot press and separate laundry cupboard. Door to rear.
- Outside Toilet 6'0" x 4'9" (1.83m x 1.45m)
- Low flush W/C and wash hand basin.
- Store 11'2" x 5'5" (3.40m x 1.65m)
- Boiler House
- Oil fired central heating.
- Garage One 24'0" x 20'9" (7.32m x 6.32m)
- Up and over door. Power and light. Fitted work bench.
- Work Shop 11'6" x 5'11" (3.51m x 1.80m)
- Power and light. Fitted work bench and units.
- Car Port 20'4" x 17'8" (6.20m x 5.38m)
- Power and light.
- Garage Two/ caravan store 24'4" x 10'11" (7.42m x 3.33m)
- Single garage with electric roller door. Power and light.
- The property is approached by a shared private laneway leading to its own sweeping driveway with spacious stoned parking areas. The property has surrounding gardens that are complimented by mature plants, trees, lawns and shrubs. The property has two entrances with cattle grids.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.