Linen Lane is a Hagan Homes development which enjoys a semi rural location on the southern fringe of Bangor. Boasting a selection of different house types and apartment styles, the development is further enhanced by its generous landscaping and open areas.
Ulster Property Sales are delighted to offer for sale this appealing 1 bedroom apartment which is sure to appeal to a wide variety of purchasers especially the first time buyer or those looking for a weekend retreat. Offering deceptively spacious accommodation the apartment affords an open plan kitchen/lounge, a double bedroom, a pleasing white bathroom suite, and practical internal storage adjacent to the internal hall.
Outside there are communal gardens and car parking.
- Entrance door into ....
- LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING 15'0" x 14'5" into bay
- Range of cream high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built-in 4 ring hob and oven under. Extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Integrated fridge/freezer and washer/dryer. Part ceramic tiled floor. Part laminated wood floor. TV point.
- INNER HALL
- Built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 10'0" x 8'2"
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer taps and thermostatic shower. Wash hand basin with mixer taps. W.C. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Communal gardens. Communal car parking. Outside Store.
- PLEASE NOTE
- Management Charge: To be confirmed.
Ground Rent: Approximately £150.00 per annum