We are pleased to offer for sale this substantial detached family home on this spacious site extending to approximately 1.5 acres. The property has been thoughtfully designed to benefit from the fantastic views over the surrounding countryside and the natural light.
The property comprises large living room, kitchen, utility room, dining room, four bedrooms, master bedroom ensuite, family bathroom, downstairs w.c and a double garage. Externally the large gardens surround the property with stunning views as far as Scrabo tower to one side and the Mourne Mountains to the other. The site would also be suitable for those with equestrian needs.
Situated on the Killynure road this property is within easy commuting distance of Belfast, Lisburn and beyond. With so much to offer in this fantastic family home, early viewing is advised.
- Entrance hall
- Pvc glazed front door leading to entrance hall.
- Living room 24'9 x 15'8 (7.54m x 4.78m)
- Bright spacious living room with granite fireplace.
- Dining room 12'7 x 9'6 (3.84m x 2.90m)
- Dining room with vaulted ceiling and corner window.
- Kitchen 12'7 x 9'6 (3.84m x 2.90m)
- A range of high and low level units including stainless steel sink unit and double drainer and recess for oven and fridge. Tiled floor and splash area.
- Utility room 9'6 x 6'9 (2.90m x 2.06m)
- A range of high and low level units including stainless steel sink unit, recess for washing machine and freezer. Boiler and door to rear.
- Stairs up to
- Various storage cupboards
- Master bedroom 17'8 x 16'4 (5.38m x 4.98m)
- Master bedroom with ensuite.
- Ensuite 9'8 x 7'10 (2.95m x 2.39m)
- Suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin, stand alone bath and shower cubicle. Solid wood flooring and tiled splash area.
- Bedroom two 9'8 x 7'10 (2.95m x 2.39m)
- Built in robes.
- Bathroom 10'5 x 5'9 (3.18m x 1.75m)
- White suite comprising low flush w,c, wash hand basin and panel bath with shower attachment. Tiled splash.
- Bedroom three 12'0 x 8'10 (3.66m x 2.69m)
- Built in robes.
- Bedroom four 15'4 x 9'8 (4.67m x 2.95m)
- Overlooking dining area.
- Stair down to
- Large storage area
- Wc 4'11 x 4'3 (1.50m x 1.30m)
- Suite comprising low flush w.c and wash hand basin.
- Double garage 17'5 x 17'5 (5.31m x 5.31m)
- Power and light. Two up and over doors.
- The property is approached by a sweeping driveway with large gardens to the front laid out in lawns.
To the rear is an elevated garden with various plantings and views over the surrounding countryside as far as the Mourne Mountains and Scrabo tower.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.