Modernised And Redecorated Period Town Terrace Over Looking Woodvale Park.
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a refurbished period town terrace holding a prime position over looking Woodvale Park. The spacious interior comprises 4 bedrooms over two floors, 2 reception rooms with lounge into bay, fitted kitchen and bathroom in white suite. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, upvc double glazed windows and exterior doors with patio doors to rear. Wood laminate and newly fitted carpeted flooring throughout the property combines with complete redecoration works to make this the ideal family home.
Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.46 x 3.58 (14'7" x 11'8")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- Dining Room 3.22 x 3.46 (10'6" x 11'4")
- Upvc double glazed patio doors.
- Kitchen 3.05 x 1.89 (10'0" x 6'2")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator, pvc ceiling.
- Bedroom 3.32 x 2.92 (10'10" x 9'6")
- Panelled radiator, hotpress/copper ceiling.
- bedroom 4.87 x 3.79 (15'11" x 12'5")
- Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3.71 x 4.79 (12'2" x 15'8")
- Cast iron fireplace, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.35 x 2.90 (10'11" x 9'6")
- Velux roof light, panelled radiator.
- Forecourt with decked area, enclosed rear yard, outside light and tap , oil fired boiler house, stores