Versatile detached chalet, garage and gardens in Thornbrooke, a popular and established residential area off the Old Portglenone Road, Ahoghill.
Thornebrooke is a short walk into the village with its local shops and amenities and a short drive into Ballymena with all it has to offer.
The spacious and flexible accommodation over two floors is perfect for growing families to live comfortably. Garage, off street parking and good outdoor space make this a great family home.
VIEWING IS possible under current restrictions - NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, sitting room, kitchen / dining room, utility room, bathroom and two bedrooms then three further bedrooms and shower room on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from hardwood double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Large detached garage, front and rear gardens.
- Hardwood and glazed front door, hotpress and built in storage cupboard. Porcelain tiled floor and telephone point.
- Lounge 5.3m x 3.9m (17'5" x 12'10")
- Double aspect living room with wooden fireplace, tiled inset and hearth. Carpet, coving and TV point.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 5.9m x 3.9m (19'4" x 12'10")
- Kitchen and informal dining area. Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units, breakfast bar and window pelmet. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Space for cooker and fridge / freezer. Kitchen has Chinese slate floor and carpet in dining area. Recessed spot lighting.
- Utility room 2.35m x 1.9m (7'9" x 6'3")
- Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Houses oil boiler. Chinese slate floor. Hardwood and glazed rear door.
- Sitting room 4m x 3m (13'1" x 9'10")
- Comfortable reception room with double doors to rear garden. Rubber tiled floor.
- Bathroom 2.65m x 1.95m (8'8" x 6'5")
- Contemporary bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with hand held shower attachment, heated towel rail, shaving mirror and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Porcelain tiled floor and splashback.
- Bedroom 5 / Reception room 3.6m x 2.4m (11'10" x 7'10")
- Bedroom, reception room or office with laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 4 / Reception room 3.6m x 3m (11'10" x 9'10")
- Carpeted bedroom or reception room. Telephone point.
- First floor
- Open riser stairs to first floor landing. Velux window.
- Bedroom 1 4.4m x 3.55m (14'5" x 11'8")
- Master bedroom with shared shower room. Carpet, TV and telephone points.
- Shower room 3.54m x 1.9m (11'7" x 6'3")
- Contemporary suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail and walk in shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor and walls. Eaves storage.
- Bedroom 2 3.9m x 3.85m (12'10" x 12'8")
- Carpeted double bedroom with eaves storage.
- Bedroom 3 3.85m x 2.45m (12'8" x 8'0")
- Carpeted bedroom with velux window.
- Garage 5.75m x 5m (18'10" x 16'5")
- Large detached garage with roller shutter door.
- Tarmac driveway and parking area for three cars. Front garden in lawn.
- Enclosed rear garden with paved and stoned areas. Security lighting and tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.