We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive mid terrace which is located in a cul de sac in a very popular residential area just off Carnmoney Road North and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home or investor.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with brick fireplace and wood laminate flooring, fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob and access to rear and a shower room. Upstairs there are three bedrooms.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing, oil heating and pvc fascia and guttering.
Outside there is a pebbled garden to front and a fully enclosed paved garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- LOUNGE 14'9'' X 11'1'' (4.50m X 3.38m)
- Brick fireplace with tv shelf, hotpress, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 13'2'' X 7'10'' (4.01m X 2.39m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Chrome corner shower cubicle, Aqualisa shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 19'5'' X 18'1'' (5.92m X 5.51m)
- BEDROOM 2 9'11'' X 7'10'' (3.02m X 2.39m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'11'' X 7'10'' AT WIDEST (3.02m X 2.39m AT WIDEST)
- Built in cupboard and radiator.
- Pebbled garden to front.
Fully enclosed paved garden to rear.
Outhouse with oil boiler, oil tank.
PVC fascia and guttering.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.