Positioned just off the main Ballynahinch Road in Carryduff, Muskett road is set in a convenient & family friendly residential development located close to the selection of local shops, schools, parks and transport links within the Carryduff and surrounding areas.
This home comprises of three good sized bedrooms, lounge open to dining area, fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite on the first floor. Externally the property has a spacious south facing rear garden covered in loose decorative stone, low maintenance front garden and driveway with ample off street parking. Although in need of modernisation, this property has maintained to an excellent standard and also benefits from recently having its gas fired central heating and upvc double glazing (bar 1) updated.
This is a fantastic chain free, family home in a popular location and will be a perfect purchase for any buyers looking to come in and put their stamp onto their new home. We anticipate a lot of interest in this one so make sure to arrange your viewing early so as not to miss out!
- Entrance Hall 2.38m x 3.44 (7'9" x 11'3")
- Glazed solid wood front door opens onto spacious entrance hall with built-in storage.
- Lounge / Dining room
- 'L' shaped lounge / dining room with rounded bay window and tiled fire place and dual aspect windows
- Lounge 4.02m x 3.54m (13'2" x 11'7")
- Dining Area 2.88m x 2.62m (9'5" x 8'7")
- Fitted Kitchen 3.53m x 2.63m (11'6" x 8'7")
- Fitted kitchen with a selection of upper and lower level units complete with formica worktops and stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbed and electrical points available for electric oven, washing machine, fridge and freezer. Built-in in cupboard space. Glazed wooden back door opens onto enclosed rear garden.
- First Floor
- Access to storage cupboard housing combi gas boiler.
- Bedroom 1 3.48m x 2.93m (11'5" x 9'7")
- Bedroom 2 3.93m x 2.66m (12'10" x 8'8")
- Bedroom 3 2.51m x 2.47m (8'2" x 8'1")
- Built-in storage
- White Bathroom suite 2.51m x 1.77m (8'2" x 5'9")
- White bathroom suite comprising of w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with over hanging shower. Part tiled walls.
- Front Garden
- Front garden covered in loosed decorative stone with ample off street parking to the side on driveway.
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- South facing rear garden covered in loose decorative stone bordered by timber fencing.