Well presented three bedroom semi-detached house, driveway, stoned front garden and large enclosed rear garden in Mounthill Court, Cloughmills.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac within Mounthill Court, a popular and established residential development on the edge of the village off the Ballyveeley Road. Easy access to amenities in the village and quickly onto the M2 with routes north and south.
It will appeal to first time buyers, young couples, small families or investor landlords.
No onward chain.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge and kitchen / dining room then three bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing, intruder alarm and an oil fired central heating system. Driveway with off street parking for two cars, front garden and large enclosed rear garden.
- Hardwood and glazed front door. Laminate flooring and telephone point.
- Lounge 4.26m x 3.56m (14'0" x 11'8")
- Bright and spacious living room with oak fireplace, cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Laminate floor and TV point. Under stair storage cupboard with intruder alarm panel.
- Kitchen / Dining area 4.53m x 3m (14'10" x 9'10")
- Open plan kitchen and informal dining area. Range of floor and eye level kitchen units and extractor hood. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Space for cooker, fridge and plumbed for washing machine. Vinyl flooring and tiled splashback. Hardwood and glazed rear door.
- First floor
- Carpeted stairs to first floor landing. Laminate flooring, hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 2m x 1.9m (6'7" x 6'3")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with screen and electric shower over the bath. Laminate flooring and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 3.05m x 2.6m (10'0" x 8'6")
- Carpeted bedroom with large built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 3.25m x 2.5m (10'8" x 8'2")
- Carpeted bedroom.
- Bedroom 3 2.2m x 2m (7'3" x 6'7")
- Bedroom with laminate flooring.
- Tarmac driveway with off street parking for two cars. Stoned front garden
- Enclosed rear garden with double wooden gates. Brick paved. Wooden shed with power. Boiler closet and oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.