If ever there was a home which deserved to be viewed so as to be fully appreciated this is it!
Ulster Property sales are delighted to offer for sale this tastefully presented and well appointed red brick semi detached villa, located in the heart of Bangor West convenient to bus, rail and coastal walks.
The home is sure to appeal to a wide spectrum of potential purchasers and upon inspection viewers will immediately appreciate the welcoming entrance hall and the practical adjacent wash/cloakroom with white suite. A striking feature is the wealth of reception space afforded by the through lounge/dining with its attractive fireplace and special mention must be made of the pleasing kitchen with its attractive high and low level units, glazed display cabinet, useful breakfast bar, extractor fan, integrated oven, hob, dishwasher, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
At first floor level the home boasts a traditional 3 bedroom layout and viewers will be further enticed by the appealing 3 piece white bathroom suite with bonus of a shower over the bath, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
Outside the home benefits from a rear enclosure and a further appealing feature is the generously proportioned tiered rear garden with paved patio, lawn, spacious garden shed and a drive providing off street parking. The manageable front garden is also laid in lawn with a tarmac drive.
- Mahogany effect uPVC double glazed front door and side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double panel radiator. Wooden laminate flooring.
- CLOAKROOM/WASH ROOM
- White suite with low flush W.C. Wash hand basin with mixer tap. Panelled walls. White uPVC double glazed windows. Ceiling downlighters. Wooden laminate flooring.
- LOUNGE 12'1" max x 10'11" max (3.68m max x 3.33m max)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Single panel radiator. Shelving. Archway to ...
- DINING/FAMILY ROOM 12'1" max x 11'9" max (3.68m max x 3.58m max)
- Attractive fireplace. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator. Shelving. Double glazed sliding door to rear.
- KITCHEN 11'2" max x 7'7" max (3.40m max x 2.31m max)
- High and low level units, glazed display cabinet, roll edge work surfaces. Breakfast bar. Plumbed for washing machine. Integrated dishwasher. Extractor fan. Integrated 4 ring hob and oven. Single panel radiator. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Ceiling downlighters. White uPVC double glazed windows and rear door.
- STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 (Front) 10'10" max x 10'5" max (3.30m max x 3.18m max)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Single panel radiator. Wooden laminate floor.
- BEDROOM 2 (Rear) 11'11" x 8'9" (3.63m x 2.67m)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Single panel radiator. Wooden laminate flooring. Built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 3 (Front) 7'9" max x 7'8" max (2.36m max x 2.34m max)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Double panel radiator. Wooden laminate flooring. Shelving. Cupboards. Open wardrobe space.
- White suite comprising: Low flush W.C. Vanity unit with inset basin with mixer taps. Panelled bath with mixer taps. Shower screen. Mira electric shower over bath. Built-in shelved cupboards with gas boiler. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Wall mounted heated towel rail. Ceiling downlighters. White uPVC double glazed windows.
- Folding wooden ladder. Wooden laminate floor. Lighting. Double glazed Velux style window.
- Garden laid in lawn. Tarmac drive. Open porch. Light point.
- Rear enclosure. Paved patio. Plants and shrubs. Steps to lawned garden. Steps to rear concrete drive. Wooden shed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.