Well presented mid terrace house, small paved front yard and enclosed rear garden in Killane Park, a quiet residential area off the Cardonaghy Road, Ahoghill. Located within walking distance of the local amenities in the village and a short drive into Ballymena
The property has three bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and bathroom and would be a perfect home for first time buyers or may also appeal to investor landlords.
A neat and tidy home in a quiet and convenient location.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises porch, lounge, hallway and kitchen then three bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from oil fired central heating, an intruder alarm and UPVC double glazing, facia and guttering. Small paved front yard with communal parking for numerous cars and enclosed rear garden with vehicular access.
- Hardwood and glazed front door. Built in storage cupboard. Sliding door through to:
- Lounge 4.85m x 3.15m (15'11" x 10'4")
- Comfortable living room with laminate strip wood flooring and TV point.
- Rear hallway
- Built in storage cupboard, laminate strip wood flooring, telephone point and UPVC and glazed rear door.
- Kitchen / Dining area 4.14m x 2.9m (13'7" x 9'6")
- Kitchen and informal dining area with range of floor and eye level kitchen units. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Stainless steel extractor hood and space for cooker. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge / freezer and tumble dryer. Built in storage cupboard. Vinyl flooring and tiled splashback.
- First floor
- Stairs to first floor landing with storage cupboard, hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 2.7m x 1.7m (8'10" x 5'7")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with electric shower over bath. Vinyl flooring and tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 3.9m x 2.75m (12'10" x 9'0")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bedroom 2 4.15m x 2.10m (13'7" x 6'11")
- Bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3 3m x 2.05m (9'10" x 6'9")
- Carpeted bedroom.
- Attached boiler house and storage shed. Small paved front garden. Communal parking for numerous cars.
- Enclosed rear garden with double gates providing car access and off street parking. Artificial grass and stoned verges. Oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.