Ulster Property Sales are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £137,500 for 18 Hawthorn Glen, Hannahstown, Belfast, BT17 0NU. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Ulster Property Sales, 138 Andersonstown Road, Belfast, BT11 9BY, 02890 605200 before exchange of contracts.
A spacious semi detached property that enjoys a prominent position within this popular residential development. Four generous bedrooms / master bedroom with ensuite facility. Three reception rooms. Fitted kitchen open to dining area / utility area. White bathroom suite. Upvc double glazed windows. Oil fired central heating system. Well worth viewing. Immediate possession. EPC E42
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 14'7 x 13'4 (4.45m x 4.06m)
- Open to;
- DINING ROOM 11'0 x 9'6 (3.35m x 2.90m)
- FAMILY ROOM 12'4 x 11'3 (3.76m x 3.43m)
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 21'2 x 10'2 (6.45m x 3.10m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, double glazed sliding patio doors.
- UTILITY ROOM 10'3 x 6'1 (3.12m x 1.85m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 17'5 x 11'6 (5.31m x 3.51m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- BEDROOM 2 11'0 x 10'3 (3.35m x 3.12m)
- BEDROOM 3 10'9 x 9'9 (3.28m x 2.97m)
- BEDROOM 4 11'4 x 10'5 (3.45m x 3.18m)
- Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tiling.
- Driveway to front, enclosed to rear, outhouse, further storage, flagged and tarmaced.