Modern Beautifully Maintained Town House in Quiet Cul de Sac
Holding a prime position within this quiet cul de sac this attractive extended modern built town house will have immediate appeal. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, through lounge, fitted kitchen incorporating integrated fridge/freezer and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, double glazed exterior doors, wood strip floor coverings and has been maintained and presented to the highest possible standard over the years. Off street car parking and private gardens combine with low outgoings and a most convenient location with excellent schools, public transport and local shopping all close by.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Wood strip floor, single panelled radiator.
- Through Lounge 7.47 x 3.48 (24'6" x 11'5")
- Feature fireplace with open gas fire, tiled inset, built-in cupboards, cornice ceiling panelled radiator.
- Dining Area
- Panelled radiator.
- Extended Kitchen 4.38 x 1.98 (14'4" x 6'6")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, good range of modern high and low level units, formica worktops, integrated fridge/freezer, partly tiled walls, Velux style roof light, double panelled radiator.
- WC / Cloaks
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, single panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Large corner shower cubicle, telephone hand shower, semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor,
- Bedroom 3.13 x 2.48 (10'3" x 8'2")
- Range of mirrored slide robes, solid wood strip floor, single panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.73 x 2.27 (12'3" x 7'5")
- Wood laminate floor, built-in robe.
- Bedroom 2.10 x 2.07 (6'11" x 6'9")
- Wood laminate floor, single panelled radiator.
- Brick paved front garden, driveway with ample car parking, private enclosed rear paved patio garden.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.