Deceptively spacious and benefitting from a side extension, this attractive semi detached home should be on instant appeal to the many 1st time buyers who are currently looking to locate in this popular and sought after location. The property offers convenience to many amenities and access to Ormeau Park & Belfast City centre, both within a short distance away. The extended accommodation now comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, conservatory, fitted kitchen and a large1st floor shower suite. Externally the property still enjoys large outside areas with gardens to the front side & rear, as well as being one of only a handful of homes to benefit from off street parking to the rear and a detached garage. Chain free, view early!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring, under stairs recess.
- Lounge 15'9 x 10'3 (4.80m x 3.12m)
- Cast iron fireplace with decorative tiled inset. Double doors leading to
- Conservatory 10'3 x 9'5 (3.12m x 2.87m)
- Tiled floor.
- Extended living room 13'1 x 9'6 (3.99m x 2.90m)
- Side door access.
- Fitted kitchen 9'4 x 9'1 (2.84m x 2.77m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled wall, 4 ring gas hob and under oven, plumbed for dishwasher.
- 1st floor
- Landing, hot press and built in robe.
- Bedroom 1 13'1 x 9'6 (3.99m x 2.90m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 10'1 x 9'7 (3.07m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 3 9'1 x 6'1 (2.77m x 1.85m)
- At widest points.
- Shower room 9'0 x 8'10 (2.74m x 2.69m)
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle with Triton Ivory shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- Rear driveway with fantastic off street parking for several cars, leading to
- Detached garage 21'0 x 15'8 (6.40m x 4.78m)
- Up and over door, light and power, oil fired boiler.
- Extensive garden areas to the front, side and south facing rear with a range of plants, trees and shrubs. Pvc oil tank.