Excellent three bedroom townhouse in the much sought after Cherryvalley Park, close to a vast range of amenities including Gilnahirk shops and leading primary and secondary schools. Comprising well presented, recently painted accommodation with separate lounge and a modern kitchen with full range of integrated appliances open to living room and double doors to rear garden. First floor includes three good sized bedrooms and modern white bathroom suite including separate bath and shower cubicle. Externally, spacious driveway to front laid in pebble stone and enclosed rear garden with raised timber decking area and lawn. Excellent property, view now to avoid disappointment!
*Open Viewing Wednesday 12th June 530pm-630pm*
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Solid oak wood flooring.
- Lounge 12'5 x 9'5 (3.78m x 2.87m)
- Mock hole in wall feature fireplace and solid oak wood flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 19'9 x 13'8 (6.02m x 4.17m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, wood effect work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in oven, gas hob, integrated extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washing machine, integrated slim line dishwasher, concealed gas fired boiler, cloak space under stairs and partly tiled walls.
- Open To
- Living Room
- Mock hole in wall feature fireplace, recessed spotlighting, solid oak wood flooring and patio doors to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 12'6 x 12'5 (3.81m x 3.78m)
- Bedroom 2 12'5 x 10'7 (3.78m x 3.23m)
- (at widest points).
- Bedroom 3 8'3 x 6'9 (2.51m x 2.06m)
- (at widest points).
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, built in shower cubicle with built in shower, folding shower door, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, feature walls mounted radiator, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting, fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Spacious driveway laid in pebble stone to front with flowerbeds and hedging.
Enclosed rear garden with raised decking area, lawn, hedging and garden shed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.