A three bedroom semi detached property within the popular Carolhill area, off Holywood Road, with good sized rear garden in lawn and detached garage. An ideal family home or for the young couple wanting to start a family in what is an excellent residential area close to a range of amenities including walking distance to some of Belfasts leading schools. The accommodation comprises generous entrance hall, through lounge dining room with attractive fireplace and fitted kitchen with partly tiled walls. The first floor offers three well proportioned bedrooms and a white bathroom suite with electric shower over bath and fully tiled walls. Ideal for first time buyers and families in an area that is accessible and convenient to Belmont Road, Belfast City Airport and Belfast City Centre.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Storage cupboard under stairs and wood laminate flooring.
- Through Lounge 21'3 x 10'5 (6.48m x 3.18m)
- Attractive cast iron fireplace with tile inset, slate hearth, carved wooden surround and wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 9'5 x 7'7 (2.87m x 2.31m)
- Range of high and low level units including display cabinets, granite effect work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in split level oven, ceramic hob, integrated extractor hood, built in microwave, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine and partly tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 11'2 x 10'5 (3.40m x 3.18m)
- (at widest points). Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 10'5 x 9'6 (3.18m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 3 9'5 x 8'1 (2.87m x 2.46m)
- (at widest points). Built in robe.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, electric shower over bath, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, hotpress, fully tiled walls and timber panelled ceiling.
- Small front garden laid in pebble stones.
Concrete driveway to side.
Large enclosed rear garden in lawn, concrete patio area, surrounding mature trees and hedges.
- Detached Garage 13'2 x 7'9 (4.01m x 2.36m)
- Light, power, oil fired boiler, up and over door.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.