A meticulously maintained red brick end terrace on the popular Barnetts Road boasting generous, beautifully presented gardens to front and rear.
Offering deceptively spacious accommodation to include entrance hall with ceramic tile flooring, good size lounge with tile feature fireplace, fully fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances and ground floor bathroom with white suite and fully tiled walls.The first floor includes three well proportioned bedrooms and the property includes oil fired central heating and upvc double glazed windows.
Sitting on the Barnetts Road with ample off street parking to front, generous gardens in lawn to front and rear including patio area and brick shed surrounded by mature trees and boundary hedging. A great property between both Stormont and Gilnahirk with easy access to the Knock Road and the many shops and restaurants of Ballyhackamore. View now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled flooring. Storage space under stairs.
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Lounge 14'5 x 13'1 into bay (4.39m x 3.99m into bay)
- Tiled feature fireplace with wooden surround.
- Kitchen 13'1 x 6'8 (3.99m x 2.03m)
- Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, inset ¼ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built-in under oven, ceramic hob, integrated extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine. Part tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'3 x 9'0 (4.04m x 2.74m)
- Bedroom 2 11'0 x 10'7 (3.35m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 3 8'7 x 7'8 (2.62m x 2.34m)
- Large front garden with lawn and driveway. Enclosed rear garden with lawn, 2 separate patio areas and surrounded by mature trees and hedging. Boiler house with oil fired boiler. Outside tap. Garden shed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.