We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented mid terrace which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Doagh Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises: tiled entrance hall, lounge with wood laminate flloring and double glass panelled doors leading to a modern fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing, oil heating and pvc fascia and guttering
Outside there is a paved and concrete driveway to front and a fully enclosed concrete garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, tiled floor, radiator.
- LOUNGE 14'0'' X 13'11'' AT WIDEST (4.27m X 4.24m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, double glass panelled doors to kitchen / diner
- KITCHEN / DINER 17'6'' X 10'0'' (5.33m X 3.05m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to partly floored roofspace with light.
- BEDROOM 1 12'1'' X 10'9'' AT WIDEST (3.68m X 3.28m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 2 10'10'' X 9'9'' (3.30m X 2.97m)
- Built in mirrored sliding robes, radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 8'10'' X 8'3'' AT WIDEST (2.69m X 2.51m AT WIDEST)
- Built in robes, radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising pvc panelled bath, electric shower above, screen, vanity unit, low lfush wc, fully pvc panelled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- Paved and concrete driveway to front.
Fully enclosed concrete garden to rear.
Boiler house and oil tank
PVC fascia and guttering
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.