Ava Drive is located just off Sunnyside Street and offers convenience to the Ormeau Road, Stranmillis Village and ' Queen's' University. The Lagan Tow Path is only a short walk away providing City Centre access, recreational walks & cycling, together with all the cafés, restaurants and entertainment facilities that the Ormeau and Stranmillis areas have to offer.
The property consists of three bedrooms, two reception rooms and it also benefits from a double storey extension to the rear which provides a larger kitchen and bathroom on the first floor. With a gas heating system and double glazing, this property is sure to be in high demand so viewings are recommended at your earliest convenience.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PROPERTY IS NOT SUITBALE FOR HMO OCCUPANCY.
- Entrance Hall
- White pvc glazed front door opens onto entrance hall with tiled floor
- Dining room 2.84m x 2.86m (9'4" x 9'5")
- Laminate flooring.
- Lounge area 4.48m x 3.07m (14'8" x 10'1")
- Lounge open to kitchen area. Feature fireplace and surround. Laminate flooring
- Fitted Kitchen 4.33m x 2.38m (14'2" x 7'10")
- Fitted white kitchen units with a range of upper and lower level units and formica worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps and drainer. Access to rear yard via rear pvc glazed door. Integrated electric oven, plumbed for washing machine and access to gas boiler.
- Bedroom 1 2.84m x 3.03m (9'4" x 9'11")
- Double bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 2.65m x 2.91m (8'8" x 9'7")
- Double bedroom
- Bedroom 3 1.72m x 1.89m (5'8" x 6'2")
- Built-in shelving and fitted desk
- White Bathroom suite 2.67m x 2.41m (8'9" x 7'11")
- Fitted white bathroom suite consisting of low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and shower cubicle. Cream tiled floor and part tiled walls.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.