We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive mid terrace property which is located in a cul de sac position in a very popular residential area just off the Doagh Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home,
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with pvc double glazed front door, lounge with semi solid wood flooring and open to a dining room with semi solid wood flooring and pvc double glazed double doors to rear and kitchen with range of units, built in oven and hob and access to rear via pvc double glazed back door.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a shower room.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a garden to front in lawn and a paved garden to rear with decking style area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, semi solid wood flooring, radiator
- LOUNGE 3.66m'' x 3.45m'' at widest (12'0'' x 11'4'' at w
- Semi solid wood flooring, radiator, open to dining room
- DINING ROOM 3.53m'' x 2.69m'' (11'7'' x 8'10'')
- Semi solid wood flooring, radiator, pvc double glazed double doors to rear
- KITCHEN 3.53m'' x 2.95m'' (11'7'' x 9'8'')
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin 1/2 stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, radiator, gas boiler, pvc double glazed back door
- FIRST FLOOR
- Semi solid wood flooring
- BEDROOM 1 3.61m'' x 3.23m'' (11'10'' x 10'7'')
- Radiator, hotpress
- BEDROOM 2 3.78m'' x 3.58m'' at widest (12'5'' x 11'9'' at w
- BEDROOM 3 2.79m'' x 2.62m'' t widest (9'2'' x 8'7'' t wides
- SHOWER ROOM
- Chrome corner shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully pvc panelled walls
- Garden to front in lawn
Paved garden to rear with decking style area