This modern two bedroom first floor apartment is located in the popular Leighinmohr Crescent development, just off the Galgorm Road. Having only just been built in recent years, the property very much still has that 'turn-key' feel. This particular apartment is a former show-home, which is evident from the high standard finish and the stylish decor throughout.
Anyone who is familiar with the area, will know that it is a fantastic location. The bus and train station are within walking distance, as it Ballymena Town Centre. Offering low maintenance both inside and out, this would make an ideal home for the first time buyer, or perhaps anyone considering a down-sizing move.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises of an open plan kitchen-dinette and lounge, two bedrooms (one with en-suite shower room) and a bathroom. It has gas central heating and Upvc double glazing. Outside there are two parking bays, communal gardens and a designated storage unit.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Communal front door. Intercom point. Postbox
- FIRST FLOOR
- Communal stairwell.
- Entrance hall 3.78m x 1.72m (12'5" x 5'8")
- Hard wood door. Double doors to storage in hall. Laminate wooden floor. Access to roofspace.
- Kitchen-dinette / lounge 7.64m x 4.42m (25'1" x 14'6")
- Spacious open-plan living. Excellent range of eye and low level units with great storage and worktop space. Integrated appliances including fridge-freezer, oven, hob and washer-dryer. Stainless steel bowl and a half sink with single drainer and mixer tap. Tiled splash backs. Ample space for dining area. Spacious lounge with juliet balcony. Laminate strip wooden floor.
- Bedroom 1 4.22m x 3.40m (13'10" x 11'2")
- En-suite shower room 2.29m x 0.93m (7'6" x 3'1")
- Spacious shower enclosure. Wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Low flush WC.
- Bedroom 2 4.22m x 2.68m (13'10" x 8'10")
- Bathroom 2.28m x 2.08m (7'6" x 6'10")
- Modern three piece white suite. Panel bath and electric shower over with fitted shower screen. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin with storage under. Heated towel rail. Tiled splash backs.
- To the front of the apartments are the car parking bays, with each apartment having two each. There is a gate to the side leading to a brick pavior communal area where there is a storage shed which provides a designated unit for each apartment. Around the back there are communal gardens laid in lawn and a boundary fence.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.