Public Notice - 179 Horn Drive, Belfast, BT11 9NF We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £87,500. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place. EPC rating: E52
A superb opportunity to purchase this mid terrace home that is competitively priced to allow for modernisation. Ideally located close to schools, shops and transport links to include the motorway and Glider service, this one is not to be missed. Three bedrooms. Living room. Kitchen / dining space. Bathroom on the first floor. Hardwood double glazed. Oil fired central heating. Chain free. Immediate possession. Enclosed rear garden. EPC E52
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING ROOM 14'11 x 10'7 (4.55m x 3.23m)
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 15'9 x 9'8 (4.80m x 2.95m)
- Range of high and low level units, open plan to dining space.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 14'11 x 11'6 (4.55m x 3.51m)
- BEDROOM 2 14'2 x 12'6 (4.32m x 3.81m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'8 x 8'0 (2.95m x 2.44m)
- Bath, low flush w.c, wash hand basin, separate shower cubicle, enclosed rear garden.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.