We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented and extended mid terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Doagh Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with attractive mock fireplace and wood laminate flooring, fitted kitchen / diner with space for appliances and a rear hall with access to a modern bathroom with white suite.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a shower room.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing ( except bathroom ) and oil heating.
Outside there is communal parking to side, pebbled garden to front and a fully enclosed paved patio area to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Leaded glass front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- LOUNGE 14'4'' X 14'2'' AT WIDEST
- Attractive mock fireplace, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- KITCHEN / DINER 12'2'' X 10'0''
- Range of high and low level units, complimentary worktop, stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator
- REAR HALL
- Built in cupboard, tiled floor, radiator, double glazed back door
- White suite comprising bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress, access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 10'5'' X 9'5''
- Built in mirrored sliding robes, radiator
- BEDROOM 2 12'1'' X 9'9'' AT WIDEST
- Built in mirror sliding robe, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- BEDROOM 3 9'10'' X 8'2'' AT WIDEST
- SHOWER ROOM
- Chrome shower cubicle, Redring shower, vanity unit, wc, fully tiled walls, radiator
- Communal parking to side
Fully enclosed paved patio area to rear
Boiler house and oil tank