We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented and extended mid terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Doagh Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with attractive mock fireplace and wood laminate flooring, fitted kitchen / diner with space for appliances and a rear hall with access to a modern bathroom with white suite.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a shower room.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing ( except bathroom ) and oil heating.
Outside there is communal parking to side, pebbled garden to front and a fully enclosed paved patio area to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Leaded glass front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- LOUNGE 14'4'' X 14'2'' AT WIDEST (4.37m X 4.32m AT WIDEST)
- Attractive mock fireplace, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- KITCHEN / DINER 12'2'' X 10'0'' (3.71m X 3.05m)
- Range of high and low level units, complimentary worktop, stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator
- REAR HALL
- Built in cupboard, tiled floor, radiator, double glazed back door
- White suite comprising bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress, access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 10'5'' X 9'5'' (3.18m X 2.87m)
- Built in mirrored sliding robes, radiator
- BEDROOM 2 12'1'' X 9'9'' AT WIDEST (3.68m X 2.97m AT WIDEST)
- Built in mirror sliding robe, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- BEDROOM 3 9'10'' X 8'2'' AT WIDEST (3.00m X 2.49m AT WIDEST)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Chrome shower cubicle, Redring shower, vanity unit, wc, fully tiled walls, radiator
- Communal parking to side
Fully enclosed paved patio area to rear
Boiler house and oil tank
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.