We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive end townhouse which is located close to Glengormley Town Centre offering easy access to all local amenities and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with access to garage, on the first floor there is a furnished cloakroom, lounge with wood laminate flooring and PVC double glazed double doors opening to a Juliet style balcony and a modern kitchen with built in oven & hob. On the second floor there are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway leading to an integral garage and a fully enclosed pebbled garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, access to garage
- FIRST FLOOR
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin
- LOUNGE 14'11'' X 13'7'' AT WIDEST (4.55m X 4.14m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, two radiators, pvc double glazed double doors opening to a Juliet style balcony
- KITCHEN 10'7'' X 6'4'' (3.23m X 1.93m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler, radiator
- SECOND FLOOR
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 10'9'' X 7'5'' (3.28m X 2.26m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator
- BEDROOM 2 8'8'' X 6'7'' (2.64m X 2.01m)
- BEDROOM 3 7'2'' X 5'9'' (2.18m X 1.75m)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe
- Modern white suite comprising: panelled bath, shower attachment, screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, radiator
- Tarmac driveway leading to an integral garage, roller shutter door, light & power, pvc double glazed door to garage
Fully enclosed pebbled garden to rear
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.