A fabulous detached residence, detached two storey double garage, extensive mature gardens with various storage sheds and additional paddock on the Knockan Road, Rathkenny.
The property extends to circa 3500sqft and with five bedrooms and three reception rooms it provides spacious, flexible and comfortable living accommodation over two floors.
Located a short drive from all the amenities in Broughshane and Ballymena it also provides easy access through the Glens and onto the North Antrim coast.
A stunning family home in a peaceful yet convenient rural location.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, office, kitchen, dining room, utility room, sun room, cloakroom and two bedrooms then three bedrooms, master ensuite and two dressing rooms and family bathroom on the first floor. The property is beautifully presented with many luxury features including oak staircase, internal doors, skirting and architraves, oak kitchen with granite worksurfaces, contemporary bathroom suite with jacuzzi bath. Oil fired central heating and UPVC double glazing, facia and guttering. Large detached two storey garage and store rooms with gym on the first floor. Private driveway leading to mature landscaped gardens and rear courtyard with collection of sheds and dog run. Additional paddock to rear.
- Impressive entrance hall with two storey vaulted ceiling. Double wooden church style doors with stained glass. Tiled floor.
- Lounge 4.7m x 4.15m (15'5" x 13'7")
- Spacious and comfortable living room with sandstone fireplace, granite hearth and multi fuel stove. Solid wood flooring with decorative coving and ceiling rose.
- Office 4.8m x 3.2m (15'9" x 10'6")
- Laminate strip wood flooring an range of built in storage cupboards.
- Kitchen 6.9m x 5.65m (22'8" x 18'6")
- Large kitchen with good range of floor and eye level oak kitchen units, Belfast sink and granite work surfaces. Centre Island with stainless steel sink and granite work surfaces. Integrated range with gas hob and electric ovens and canopy with spot lighting. Two integrated dishwashers, wine rack, integrated bin and plumbed for American fridge / freezer. Tiled floor and tiled splashback. Double external doors and internal French doors to dining room.
- Dining room 4.8m x 4.5m (15'9" x 14'9")
- Impressive dining room with solid wood flooring and coving. Through to:
- Sun room 4.1m x 4m (13'5" x 13'1")
- Triple aspect sun room with double external doors to paved patio. Electric stove on granite hearth and wooden over mantle. Solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom 1 4.4m x 3.05m (14'5" x 10'0")
- Double bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring.
- Cloakroom 2.7m x 1.25m (8'10" x 4'1")
- Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- Utility room 2.5m x 2.5m (8'2" x 8'2")
- Floor and eye level oak kitchen units with stainless steel sink drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 / Games room 5.15m x 3.75m (16'11" x 12'4")
- Laminate strip wood flooring. Recessed spot lighting.
- First floor
- Solid oak staircase to first floor landing overlooking the hallway. Hotpress.
- Bedroom 3 4.8m x 4.15m (15'9" x 13'7")
- Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom and dressing room.
- Ensuite 2.45m x 2.25m (8'0" x 7'5")
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin and tiled shower cubicle. Tiled floor and walls. Built in storage unit. Velux window.
- Dressing room 4.8m x 2.2m (15'9" x 7'3")
- Range of fitted storage furniture. Velux windows.
- Bedroom 4 5m x 4.65m (16'5" x 15'3")
- Double bedroom with range of fitted bedroom furniture.
- Dressing room 3.2m x 2.3m (10'6" x 7'7")
- Range of fitted storage furniture and rails.
- Bedroom 5 5.4m x 3.75m (17'9" x 12'4")
- Double bedroom with dressing area, built in wardrobes and storage drawers.
- Bathroom 5.25m x 2.5m (17'3" x 8'2")
- Contemporary bathroom suite with low flush WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle with drying area and large jacuzzi bath. Tiled floor and walls.
- Detached garage / store room 8.3m x 6.15m (27'3" x 20'2")
- Detached two storey garage with electric roller doors. Large fridge storage area, WC and two other stores. First floor set out as a gym.
- Store room 6m x 3.85m (19'8" x 12'8")
- Large store room with covered dog run leading to enclosed yard.
- Through stone pillars onto tarmac, tree lined driveway leading through electric gates to large rear courtyard. Landscaped front garden with mature hedging, trees and shrubs. Stoned patio area with dwarf walls and raised beds.
- Circa 0.5 acre field on hill behind yard which can be accessed from lane.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.