Situated on the Saintfield Road this Semi Detached Bungalow is located within walking distance to Forestside Shopping Centre and Tesco Newtownbreda, bus routes in to and out of Belfast and beyond. Internally the home offers two bedrooms, two separate reception rooms a modern fitted and a white shower suite.
The property further benefits from a oil fired heating system and upvc double glazed windows with a tarmac driveway, offering ample parking to the rear and a front garden laid in lawn. An excellent home suitable to for anyone wishing to downsize or a first time buyer wanting to get on the property ladder.
- The accommodation comprises
- Glass panelled front door to;
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor. Access to roof space via fold down ladder. Roof space floored for storage.
- Lounge 12'10" x 11'9" into bay (3.91m x 3.58m into bay)
- Fireplace with decorative wooden surround. Picture rail, glazed cabinet.
- Living Room 11'4" x 10'6" (3.45m x 3.20m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 1 11'0" x 10'4" (3.35m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2 10'6" x 10'6" (3.20m x 3.20m)
- Kitchen 15'5" x 7'0" (4.70m x 2.13m)
- Range of high and low level built in units. Glazed display cabinets. Built in 4 ring hob and stainless steel under oven, overhead extractor fan. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated fridge/freezer.
- Rear Hallway
- Access to rear.
- White shower suite comprising walk in shower, wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below. Low flush w.c. Part tiled walls. Hot-press.
- Separate w.c.
- Low flush w.c.
- Shared driveway leading to parking area at rear. Pvc oil tank.
- Raised patio area leading to further garden area. Mature trees.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.