This beautiful, detached bungalow has been extended and upgraded to an exceptional standard, while offering stunning sea views to the front, and views over Kirkistown Castle Golf Club to the rear. The current owner underwent a refurbishment process within the last few years and the property has been designed and finished to an extremely high specification throughout.
On entering the property there is a bright and spacious living room with uninterrupted sea views, which can be enjoyed through the large dual aspect windows. The inner hallway leads to the four good sized bedrooms and modern family bathroom suite which features a stunning roll top bath.
To the rear of the property, there is a large kitchen with dining area, which has an open plan layout leading to the large sun room extension. This abundance of space can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection. Also available off the kitchen area is a utility space and modern WC.
The external areas to front and rear have been designed to be low maintenance, with ample parking to the front, leading to an attached garage and large garden to the rear with an excellent, paved entertainment area. All aspects of this property have been designed to allow the home owners to enjoy the idyllic setting that Cloughey has to offer from the comfort of their own home.
This property will suit a wide variety of purchasers and anyone viewing this property will, without a doubt, fall in love with the high specification finish and amazing views surrounding this exceptional home.
- Entrance Porch 4' x 3'1 (1.22m x 0.94m)
- Ceramic tiled floor. Glazed door to -
- Living Room 20' x 15' (6.10m x 4.57m)
- Solid wood flooring, dual aspect with sea views, inglenook style open fireplace with stone surround and mantle.
- Kitchen 13' x 10' (3.96m x 3.05m)
- Range of high and low level units with wood and Quartz work surfaces, stainless steel Smeg sink with boiling water tap, space for cooker, breakfast bar area, island unit with storage, feature spotlighting and porcelain tiled floor. Open to -
- Dining Area 13' x 11' (3.96m x 3.35m)
- Porcelain tiled floor, views to rear garden and golf course, feature spotlighting.
- Sunroom 21'1 x 14'1 (6.43m x 4.29m)
- Solid wood flooring, two double french doors leading to paved area, feature downlighters and views over Kirkistown Golf Course.
- Bedroom 1 13'1 x 12'1 (3.99m x 3.68m)
- Sea views, built in storage and solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom 2 10'1 x 9'1 (3.07m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 3 9'1 x 11'1 (2.77m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 4 8'1 x 7' (2.46m x 2.13m)
- Built in storage.
- Bathroom 9' x 8' (2.74m x 2.44m)
- Modern white suite comprising roll top bath with waterfall mixer taps, walk in shower with glazed panels and overhead shower, vanity unit with waterfall taps, low flush wc, storage, feature wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, partly tiled walls and porcelain tiled floor.
- WC 8' x 5' (2.44m x 1.52m)
- White suite comprising vanity unit with waterfall tap, low flush wc, storage, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor.
- Front - Tarmac driveway with parking for multiple cars, area in lawn, mature shrubs and uninterrupted sea views.
Side - Enclosed area with oil storage tank.
Rear - Access to golf course, area in lawn, mature trees and shrubs, raised paved patio area, bamboo fencing and bedding areas.
- Garage 18'1 x 12'4 (5.51m x 3.76m)
- Power and light, oil fired boiler and plumbed for washing machine.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.