We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and well presented detached family home which is located on the Ballyclare /Templepatrick line, enjoying delightful rural views to rear. The property is located within minutes drive of Ballyclare town, Templepatrick village and access to M2 motorway offering easy access to all surrounding areas.
Inside the accommodation comprises tiled entrance hall, lounge with wood burning stove, separate family room, open plan modern fitted kitchen / dining / living area with PVC double glazed siding patio doors to rear, matching utility room and furnished cloakroom. Upstairs there are four good bedrooms master with ensuite and a separate luxury bathroom with white suite. Other benefits include oil fired central heating and PVC double glazing. Outside there is a tarmac driveway leading to a detached garage and a fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn.
Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double glazed front door, tiled floor, under stairs storage.
- LOUNGE 4.67m x 3.51m (15'4" x 11'6")
- Hole in the wall style fireplace with wood burning stove and slate hearth.
- FAMILY ROOM 3.63m x 3.48m (11'11" x 11'5")
- Feature fireplace with granite inset / hearth with open fire.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING 5.64m x 5.21m AT WIDEST (18'6" x 17'1" AT WIDEST)
- Modern fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units with complimentary worktops. Integrated hob stainless steel extractor fan, oven, fridge / freezer and dishwasher. Partly tiled walls, tiled floor, PVC double glazed sliding doors and matching side screen enjoying delightful rural views to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.16m x 1.78m (7'1" x 5'10")
- Matching range of high and low level fitted units and complimentary worktops. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit, Plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, PVC double glazed back door.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, semi pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- With access to roofspace and hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM 3.66m x 3.48m (12'0" x 11'5")
- With white three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with Thermostatic shower, semi pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.89m x 2.82m (12'9" x 9'3")
- BEDROOM 3 3.48m x 3.25m (11'5" x 10'8")
- BEDROOM 4 3.48m x 3.20m (11'5" x 10'6")
- Velux window, radiator.
- With white four piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, semi pedestal wash hand basin and low flush W.C. Separate shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- Tarmac driveway leading to a detached garage with roller shutter door, light, power and oil boiler.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn.
Open aspect to rear overlooking open fields.
- VIEW TO REAR
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.