We are pleased to offer for sale this stunning completely refurbished semi detached home on the Avenue road in Lurgan. Only on internal inspection will the prospective purchaser fully appreciate all this home has to offer. The property comprises stunning entrance hall with reclaimed tiled floor and feature stain glass window, luxury open plan kitchen/ living / dining room with reclaimed tiled and wooden flooring, stunning kitchen with top of the range integrated appliances and quartz worktops, feature brick fireplace and multi fuel stove. On the first floor are three good bedrooms and a luxury bathroom suite. Outside the property is approached through double gates too a large tarmac parking area. To the rear is a large enclosed garden, beautifully presented with a large shed.
The location is excellent being within walking distance to leading schools, Lurgan Park, local amenities, Lurgan centre and public transport links. For commuters the M1 Motorway & A1 dual carriageway are just a short drive
This properties show house appearance sure to appeal to a variety of purchasers, so early viewing is advised.
- Entrance Hall
- Composite glazed front door leading to entrance hall. Reclaimed tiled flooring. Feature port hole stained glass window. Stairs leading to first floor. Feature leaded window at landing.
- Store cupboard.
- Living/Kitchen/Dining 32'6" x 19'9" (9.91m x 6.02m)
- Living room - feature bay window, brick built fireplace housing multi fuel stove, reclaimed solid wood flooring.
Dining - brick built fireplace, reclaimed solid wood flooring, double patio doors leading to rear.
Kitchen - Range of high and low level units incorporating integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, gas hob, electric oven, stainless steel electric fan, stainless steel sink unit and a half. Quartz worktops, reclaimed tiled flooring. Island unit/breakfast bar housing storage drawers, wine rack.
- First floor
- Landing area with stain glass window.
- Bathroom 7'7" x 6.10" (2.31m x 0.15m)
- Luxury bathroom comprising walk in tiled shower unit with power shower, low flush wc with concealed cistern, vanity unit with wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom One 12'1" x 11'3" (3.68m x 3.43m)
- Rear facing room.
- Bedroom Two 12'2" x 10'11" (3.71m x 3.33m)
- Front facing room.
- Bedroom Three 7'4" x 7'3" (2.24m x 2.21m)
- Front facing room.
- Shed 17'6" x 10'0" (5.33m x 3.05m)
- Large wooden shed with double doors. Power and light.
- Tarmac driveway and parking to front, double gates. Beautiful enclosed garden to rear laid to lawn with mature planting. Tiled patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.