We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented ground floor apartment which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Doagh Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall, large lounge with attractive mock fireplace and pvc double glazed double doors to your own garden and a fitted kitchen / diner with tiled floor. There are also 2 bedrooms both with built in wardrobes and separate bathroom with white suite and shower cubicle.
Other benefits include gas heating and pvc double glazing.
Outside there is communal parking to front and your own paved garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, tiled floor, radiator.
- LOUNGE 14'6'' X 11'5'' (4.42m X 3.48m)
- Attractive mock fireplace, radiator, pvc double glazed double doors to own garden.
- KITCHEN / DINER 10'1'' X 9'8'' (3.07m X 2.95m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- REAR HALL
- Radiator, storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 14'8'' X 9'9'' AT WIDEST (4.47m X 2.97m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, built in double wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 2 11'0'' X 10'7'' AT WIDEST (3.35m X 3.23m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, vanity unit, wc, separate shower cubicle, electric shower, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Enclosed garden to rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.