Substantial Period Semi Detached Villa in Ever Popular Residential Location
Situated within this most popular and sought after location this is a unique opportunity to purchase a substantial period semi detached villa. The generously proportioned interior comprises 4 bedrooms, through lounge into bay with patio doors to walled patio garden, fitted kitchen with built-in under oven and hob and bathroom in white suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating and has undergone a programme of improvement works to include replacement of Bressumer beam, installation of a damp proof course some years ago and new boundary walls.
Ideally suited to the growing family the property does require some modernisation works but will not disappoint on viewing.
Immediate inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, cornice ceiling.
- Through Lounge 7.35 x 3.75 (24'1" x 12'4")
- Into bay, attractive fireplace, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
Dining Area - uPvc double glazed patio doors, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.41 x 2.44 (11'2" x 8'0")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, recessed lighting, ceramic tiled floor, uPvc double glazed rear door, under stairs cloaks.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome radiator, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3.69 x 2.94 (12'1" x 9'8")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.47 x 4.99 (11'5" x 16'4")
- Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3.55 x 4.92 (11'8" x 16'2")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, cast iron fireplace.
- Bedroom 2.99 x 2.86 (9'10" x 9'5")
- Velux roof light, panelled radiator.
- Front garden and rear patio garden, outside tap, shed, gas boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.