This beautifully presented four bedroom townhouse is situated within close proximity to the various amenities of Downpatrick. Comprising four bedrooms (including two with ensuite), an open plan living area with modern kitchen and separate utility, downstairs WC and family bathroom. The garden at the rear is enclosed and comes with separate decking area. The property benefits from oil fired central heating throughout.
The quiet Quoile Crescent development is centrally located and within close proximity to the various amenities of Downpatrick including shops, restaurants, bus links and reputable schools. The famous Down Museum and Downpatrick Golf Club are both within close commuting distance.
- Reception/Kitchen 30'09 x 10'06 (9.37m x 3.20m)
- Wooden/tiled flooring, high low rise units, stainless steel sink, integrated cooker/hob, extractor, recess for dishwasher & fridge
- Utility 8'06 x 5'04 (2.59m x 1.63m)
- High/low rise units, plumbed for hot/cold water
- Downstairs WC 7'00 x 4'09 (2.13m x 1.45m)
- Low flush WC, wash basin
- Living Room 18'03 x 12'04 (5.56m x 3.76m)
- Wooden flooring, double glazed windows
- Master Bedroom (w/ ensuite) 18'00 x 10'05 (5.49m x 3.18m)
- Carpet flooring, ensuite with low flush WC, pedestal wash basin and corner power shower, built in storage
- Bedroom 2 12'05 x 10'05 (3.78m x 3.18m)
- Carpet flooring, ensuite with low flush WC, pedestal wash basin and corner power shower
- Bedroom 3 12'04 x 9'04 (3.76m x 2.84m)
- Carpet flooring, built in storage
- Bedroom 4 8'02 x 7'08 (2.49m x 2.34m)
- Carpet flooring
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash basin, bath, electric shower, part tiled walls
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.