Beautiful Period Red Brick Semi Detached Residence Holding A Prime Position Within This Highly Regarded Residential Location with Range of Outbuildings with Potential for Granny Flat - Subject to All Necessary Planning Consent
Magnificent red brick double fronted period semi detached villa holding a prime position within this highly sought after residential location. The spacious interior comprises 5 bedrooms to the first floor and 4 reception rooms, spacious kitchen with dining area and walk-in pantry and Indian Ivory bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, downstairs furnished cloakroom, antique fireplaces, upvc double glazed windows and retains much period detail. Private gardens with southerly aspect to rear, detached garage and range of out buildings with potential for granny flat subject to all necessary planning consent combines with the most convenient location, public transport, Fortwilliam Golf Course and Cavehill Country Park all within walking distance.
Immediate inspection highly recommended to really appreciate the full potential of this stunning house.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Solid Entrance Door.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed vestibule door, panelled radiator, picture rail, cornice ceiling, cloaks, shower cubicle.
Furnished cloakroom comprising white suite with pedestal wash hand basin, panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 5.33 x 3.81 (17'6" x 12'6")
- Into bay, attractive Quartz fireplace, two panelled radiators, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Living Room 5.54 x 3.63 (18'2" x 11'11")
- Into bay, 2 double panelled radiators, stone fireplace, picture rail, cornice ceiling, double doors.
- Dining Room 3.27 3.76 (10'9" 12'4")
- Double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, panelled radiator.
- Family Room 3.39 x 3.09 (11'1" x 10'2")
- Panelled radiator, twin storage cupboards, archway to kitchen.
- Kitchen 2.99 x 3.46 (9'10" x 11'4")
- Double drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of kitchen units, formica worktops, canopy extractor fan, cooker space, fridge freezer space, plumbed for dishwasher, breakfast bar, walk-in pantry,
- Utility Room 2.45 x 2.04 (8'0" x 6'8")
- Panelled radiator, plumbed for washing machine, range of units.
- First Floor
- Split level landing, hotpress copper cylinder, double panelled radiator, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 2.83 x 2.21 (9'3" x 7'3")
- Panelled radiator.
- Indian Ivory suite comprising panelled bath, overhead thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled radiator, fully tiled walls.
- Separate Wc
- Low flush wc.
- Bedroom 3.53 x 3.34 (11'7" x 10'11")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.56 x 3.74 (15'0" x 12'3")
- Vanity unit, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- Bedroom 4.40 x 3.74 (14'5" x 12'3")
- Panelled radiator, vanity unit, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- Bedroom 3.41 x 3.57 (11'2" x 11'9")
- Cornice ceiling, picture rail, panelled radiator.
- Detached Garage 3.10 x 5.60 (10'2" x 18'4")
- Up and over door.
- Gardens front and extensive rear in lawn, shrubs and flowerbeds, patio areas, range of outbuildings, boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.