Ideal location for those seeking good access to the city centre. Onslow Parade has consistently been a popular residential address with young families and first time buyers as it is convenient to Rosetta / Cregagh/ Ormeau and Ravenhill Hill Road with wide range of coffee shops, restaurants and good transport links to Belfast.
Internally this property comprises lounge open plan to dining area, fitted kitchen, whilst upstairs there are three bedrooms and a white bathroom suite. In addition the property benefits from double-glazing & oil fired central heating, driveway with off street parking leading to detached garage and a superb sized garden to the rear laid in lawns.
An excellent home for those clients wanting to add their own fit and finish.
- Glass panelled front door to entrance hall. Terrazzo flooring.
- Lounge / Dining 22'9 x 10'0 (6.93m x 3.05m)
- At widest points (into bay) Fire-place with wooden surround. Laminate flooring.
- Fitted Kitchen 19'5 x 8'0 (5.92m x 2.44m)
- At widest points. Full range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, built in 4 ring hob and oven. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 12'3 x 8'1 (3.73m x 2.46m)
- Bedroom Two 9'9 x 9'4 (2.97m x 2.84m)
- Bedroom Three 6'6 x 6'3 (1.98m x 1.91m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps shower unit above, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w.c. Heated chrome towel rail. Fully tiled walls. Tongue and groove ceiling.
- Access to the roof-space via fold down ladder. Dormer window.
- Outside Front
- Garden laid in lawn. Driveway with parking.
- Detached Garage
- Up and over door
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn bordered by timber fencing and mature hedging. Pvc oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.