We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented and recently modernised mid terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Doagh Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance porch with pvc double glazed front door and access to enclosed alleyway, entrance hall with wood laminate flooring, lounge with feature fireplace and wood laminate flooring and a modern fitted kitchen / diner with range of units, wood laminate flooring and access to rear via pvc back door.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a separate shower room with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is crazy paving to front and a pebbled garden to rear with concrete patio area.
Early viewing recommended!!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Pvc double glazed front door, access to your own fully enclosed alleyway and house.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- LOUNGE 14'11'' X 12'6'' (4.55m X 3.81m)
- Feature fireplace with tiled inset, wood surround, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 15'10'' X 8'5'' (4.83m X 2.57m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, hotpress, wood laminate flooring, radiator, access to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to floored roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 11'5'' X 9'7'' (3.48m X 2.92m)
- BEDROOM 2 12'2'' X 7'9'' (3.71m X 2.36m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'7'' X 7'9'' AT WIDEST (2.92m X 2.36m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, buitl in wardrobe.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, Aqualisa shower, pedesstal wash hand basin, low flush wc, radiator.
- Crazy paving to front.
Pebbled garden to rear.
Concrete patio area.
Boiler house and oil tank.
Access to fully enclosed alleyway
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.