Holding a prime position within this most popular location this attractive period town terrace offers excellent potential. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, through lounge into bay, extended kitchen (units missing) and classic white bathroom suite complete with separate shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed window, oil fired central heating, extensive use of wood strip and exposed timber floor coverings. Ideally suited to the investor or speculator and conveniently positioned to the many amenities offered locally and only minutes from the City Centre this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Cash offers are invited
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door.
- Lounge 4.42 x 7.42 (14'6" x 24'4")
- Into bay, exposed timber floor.
Dining Area - under stairs storage.
- Kitchen 4.32 x 3.48 (14'2" x 11'5")
- Units missing, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- Utility Area 1.73 x 1.40 (5'8" x 4'7")
- First Floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath, vanity unit, low flush wc, shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled showe unit, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 4.29 x 3.38 (14'1" x 11'1")
- Wood strip floor, cornice ceiling.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3.18 mx 2.64 (10'5" mx 8'8")
- Wood laminate floor, Velux roof light.
- Bedroom 4.27 x 3.30 (14'0" x 10'10")
- Wood laminate floor, Twin Velux roof lights.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard, oil fired central heating boiler.