We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive semi detached bungalow which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Antrim Road, Glengormley and will appeal to a variety of purchasers.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, good size lounge with brick fireplace and a separate fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob and access to rear. Also on the ground floor there are 2 bedrooms and shower room.
Upstairs there are a further two bedrooms both with built in storage.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing, oil heating and pvc fascia and guttering.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway leading to a detached garage, garden to front in lawn with mature shrub bed and a garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, radiator, under stairs storage
- LOUNGE 16'1'' X 12'6'' (4.90m X 3.81m)
- Brick fireplace with matching tv shelf, two radiators.
- KITCHEN 12'6'' X 10'10'' AT WIDEST (3.81m X 3.30m AT WIDEST)
- High and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, hotpress, larder cupboard, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- BEDROOM 1 10'10'' X 10'11'' (3.30m X 3.33m)
- BEDROOM 2 16'1'' X 10'10'' (4.90m X 3.30m)
- Two radiators.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Walk in shower area with shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, majority tiled walls, radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Built in storage, velux window.
- BEDROOM 3 11'3'' X 9'10'' (3.43m X 3.00m)
- Radiator, velux window, built in robe, under eaves storage.
- BEDROOM 4 9'10'' X 8'6'' (3.00m X 2.59m)
- Radiator, velux window, built in robes, under eaves storage.
- Tarmac driveway leading to a detached garage, up and over door, light & power, oil boiler.
Garden to front with mature shrubs.
Garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
PVC fascia and guttering
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.